Overview on export procedure: Glarea Healthcare divided the process of export for transparency and a better understanding of how we process your export order right from Pro-forma invoice to packaging and delivery; thus, we divided the process into different steps:
- STEP-1 Pro-forma Invoice & Payment
- STEP-2 ADC & Customs Clearance
- STEP-3 Packaging, Dispatch & Tracking Details
STEP-1. PRO-FORMA INVOICE & PAYMENT:
Based on the product requirement and quantity, we issue an invoice, which includes the following details:
- Product details including molecule name (Generic Name)
- Packaging details, including quantity
- Batch number and expiry details
- Consignee name, address & phone number
- Bank details for payment process- as in some countries it is mandatory to present a Pro-forma invoice to your bank for making foreign payment.
Note: A proforma invoice is sent for verification; once all details are verified and approved, the payment process gets initiated.
STEP-2. ADC & CUSTOM CLEARANCE:
ADC (Assistant Drug Controller) requires a NOC from the ADC when any medicines, OTC products, or cosmetics are exported out of India on a commercial basis. ADC is an Indian government-appointed body, which makes sure no counterfeit medicine is exported; they also control the quality and quantity of medicine exported out of India; hence the following document are needed to be presented for ADC clearance:
- Drug License
- IEC (Importer Exporter Certificate )
- Sample of the product that needs to be exported.
- Commercial invoice
- Packaging List
- Purchase Invoice
- COA (Certificate of analysis)
The above documents are prepared in two sets, each for ADC and Custom; it usually takes 4 to 5 hours to prepare all the documentation. Therefore it is recommended to the customer to check and confirm the Proforma invoice accordingly. Custom clearance is issued once NOC from ADC is provided. The entire process, including ADC and Custom Clearance, usually takes a single working day.
STEP-3. PACKAGING, DISPATCH & TRACKING DETAILS:
The packaging is usually initiated as soon as we receive ADC and Custom clearance; our packaging consists of three layers: waterproof and strong enough to cover accidental falls.
Tracking details are provided as soon as the shipment is completed. The tracking number can be tracked online. In the case of DHL & FedEx, tracking details are available immediately after booking.